It can be difficult to locate your original Amazon, BestBuy or Walmart order number (also known as "Order ID"). Here are instructions for each
- Method 1: open Amazon on the web and click Orders in the top right corner.
- Locate the ORDER # from JP Mobiles using search or just viewing currently displayed results.
- Method 2: Download an order History Report from Amazon
|Order Date||Order ID||Title||Seller|
|6/1/2018||000-0000000-0000000 Always this format||Should match the item you are inquiring about||Must be JP Mobiles|
- *Note: Most Amazon orders are "Fulfilled by Amazon" not "Shipped from sold by JP Mobiles". In these cases, JP Mobiles has nothing to do with shipping, please contact Amazon directly for any inquiries related to delivery.
- Method 1: Sign into your BestBuy Canada account
- Method 2: Search your email inbox for the original BestBuy order confirmation email.
- *Note: We need the order ID that starts with a "1", if it does not have a "-A" on the end you'll need to add that on as a postfix.
- Your order number will be emailed to you as soon as you place the order. If you have an account, you can also see your current order status on the Order History page. If you need more information, click here to reach out to Walmart Customer Service Team.