Motorola Moto G5 Plus, XT1687, 64GB, GSM/CDMA Factory Unlocked, Certified Pre-Owned (Lunar Gray)
JP Mobiles Certified Pre-Owned, like new condition. No scratches, very minor sign of use if any.
These devices look new at first glance, upon close examination you may find some minor signs of wear.
Please review our grading guidelines for details and example pictures for each condition.
- Unlocked for all major U.S. networks, like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and Consumer Cellular. Switch carriers and keep your phone. Simply swap SIM cards.
- Screen Size: 5.2" 1920 x 1080, Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex A53 Octa-Core, 650 MHz Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Main Camera: 12.0 MP / Video: 3840 x 2160p 30 fps Aperture f/1.7
- Front Camera: 5.0 MP Aperture f/2.2
- LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26, 38, 41, 66 Bands
- UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz
- CDMA2000, EV-DO: 800, 1900 MHz CDMA:800, 1900MHz
Motorola Moto G5 Plus XT1687 JP Mobiles Certified Pre-Owned
Original Motorola Turbo charger
Carefully packed in premium white box.
Experience the next generation of dynamic handheld performance with the Moto G5 Plus from Lenovo. The G5 Plus features a new-look aluminum body that's precision-crafted for a more refined look than its predecessors. It's smartphone is powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and 4GB of dedicated RAM. It comes equipped with 64GB of storage and includes a microSD slot that supports microSDXC cards for additional storage. The integrated micro-USB interface allows you to connect the device for mass- storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
The Moto G5 Plus houses a 5.2" LCD touchscreen display, which features a 1920 x 1080 resolution that fully supports all your HD content. For your photo and video needs, the G Plus features two powerful cameras: a rear-facing 12MP lens with Dual Autofocus Pixels technology, color balancing dual-LED flash, auto HDR, 4K video capture, and several other enhancements built-in. A front-facing 5MP wide-angle lens is built-in as well.
The Moto G5 Plus is also well-equipped for wireless communication. It features Bluetooth 4.2 technology for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. GPS with GLONASS is also on-board for using compatible location services and applications. The Moto G5 Plus's 3000mAh battery is designed to provide "All Day" mixed usage on a full charge, and thanks to TurboPower technology, it can provide up to 6 hours of power from only 15 minutes of charging.
- GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM and CDMA networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The XT1687 is a US variant of the Moto G5 Plus. The XT1687's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Moto Experiences
- The Moto G5 Plus features a series of shortcuts to make using your new G5 Plus even easier. The fingerprint sensor lets you quickly unlock your phone without a passcode. The all-new Moto Actions allows you to access everyday features with just a simple gesture. When you want to know what's going on without unlocking your phone, Moto Display will show you a quick preview of notifications and updates, so you can see what's going on.
- All-Day Battery and TurboPower Technology
- The Moto G5 Plus is designed to last a full day and then some. With a 3000mAh battery, you can go about your day and not worry about battery life. Go to school or work, visit with friends, and then head out for the evening - you'll still have enough juice to get home. Plus, the Moto G5 Plus is equipped with TurboPower technology, which is designed to give you 6 hours of usage after just 15 minutes of charging.
- Enhanced Cameras
- The new Moto G5 Plus is the first camera in its class with Dual Autofocus Pixels. Utilizing 10 times more pixels on the sensor, the camera is able to lock onto a subject up to 60% faster than previous models.
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 7.0 Nougat adds major productivity capabilities to the operating system in the form of a multi-window view, which allows for two apps to be placed onscreen at a time. An improved notification system allows you to interact with texts and emails right from your notification pane - without needing to open the app. Other features include file-based encryption, a Data Saver mode, the ability to scale text and icons to better suit your phone's screen, and more.