JP Mobiles Certified Pre-Owned, like new condition. No scratches, very minor sign of use if any.
These devices look new at first glance, upon close examination you may find some minor signs of wear.
Please review our grading guidelines for details and example pictures for each condition.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost.
- Screen: 5.5” AMOLED 1440p Quad HD (2560 x 1440) 535 ppi Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- System: Motorola Mobile Computing System, including Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor with 2.2 GHz Quad-core CPU and Adreno 530 GPU Natural Language Processor Contextual Computing Processor.
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB UFS, microSD Card support (up to 2TB)
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Will receive an upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat, and then it’s ready for Daydream by Google™ virtual reality experiences.
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) UMTS / HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz) 4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41)
- Main Camera: 13 MP ƒ/1.8 aperture Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) Laser Autofocus Zero Shutter Lag Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) flash with dual LEDs 1.12um pixel Professional mode
- Front Camera: 5 MP ƒ/2.2 aperture Wide-Angle lens Flash 1.4um big pixel for better low light
Motorola Moto Z XT1650 - Grade A
Motorola USB-C Turbo Charger
Carefully packed in premium white box.
Stay connected on the go with the black Moto Z XT1650 64GB Smartphone from Motorola. This device is powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and 4GB of dedicated RAM. It comes equipped with 64GB of storage and includes a microSD slot that supports microSDXC cards with up to 2TB of memory for additional storage capacity. The reversible USB Type-C port allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
The Moto Z houses a 5.5" AMOLED touchscreen display, which features Quad HD 2560 x 1440 resolution. For your photo and video needs, the Moto Z features two cameras: a rear-facing f/1.8 13MP camera with 1.12μ pixels, autofocus, optical image stabilization, dual LED flash, auto HDR, and 4K HDR video capture, and a front-facing f/2.2 5MP camera with a wide-angle 85° lens, 1.4μ pixels, and its own LED flash.
The Moto Z is also well-equipped for wireless communication. It features Bluetooth 4.1 + LE technology for pairing with other Bluetooth devices, and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. GPS is also on-board for using compatible location services and applications.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The XT1650 is a US variant of the Moto Z. The XT1650's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Moto Mods
- The Moto Z is compatible with Moto Mods, which let you transform your device in a snap. Thanks to the powerful magnets and sixteen-pin connector in the Moto Z's back, you can instantly attach a Moto Mod and add a larger battery, stereo speakers, a projector, a powerful camera, and more. Or, swap between various Style Shells to customize the look of your smartphone.
- All-Day Battery
- The Moto Z is designed to last up to a day on a single charge (based on typical mixed usage). With a 2600mAh battery, you can go about your day and not worry about battery life. Go to school or work, visit with friends, and then head out for the evening - you'll still have enough juice to get home.
The included TurboPower charger can replenish your device's battery quickly - up to eight hours of power in 15 minutes of charging.
- Fingerprint Reader
- The integrated fingerprint reader lets you unlock your device with a touch, and can be used with app and Android Pay.
- Water Repellent
- Advanced nano-coating technology creates a water repellent barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water, such as accidental spills, splashes, or light rain.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions, allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap, a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.