Brand New Factory Unlocked for any GSM carrier worldwide. Phone comes untouched in original retail box with all original accessories.
- Cellular Network Supported: LTE Cat. 16
- Display: 5.8” (146.5mm) Quad HD+ (2960x1440), (570ppi)
- Processor: Octa-Core
- Memory: 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Supports Micro SD (Up to 256 GB)
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Cameras: Rear: Dual Pixel 12MP OIS (F1.7), Front: 8MP AF (F1.7)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950FZKLTPA 64GB
Original Samsung Travel Adapater
- Original Samsung USB Type-C CableTravel Adapter
- HandsetEarphones tuned by AKG with Ear Tips
- USB Connector (C to A)
- Micro USB Connector (C to B)
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide & Smart Switch Leaflet
- All untouched in Original Samsung retail box.
Put powerful performance in your pocket with the Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Smartphone. This smartphone incorporates 64GB of storage and is powered by an octa-core CPU. Thanks to its integrated microSD expansion slot, users have the option of inserting microSDXC cards to expand their storage. For robust multi-tasking performance, this device also features 4GB of RAM, which allows it to efficiently run multiple apps simultaneously.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 features a 5.8" AMOLED Infinity Display that curves around the phone's sides for an immersive, bezel-free experience. The screen's detailed QHD+ 2960 x 1440 resolution enables vivid and detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features an f/1.7 8-megapixel front camera and an f/1.7 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. The rear camera's 1/2.5" sensor and 1.4 µm pixels improve low-light performance, and HDR allows you to enjoy photos with optimized exposure. Dual-pixel technology offers faster focusing times with reduced blur.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 has Bluetooth 5.0 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by a 3000mAh lithium-ion battery that can be quickly recharged thanks to on-board Fast Charging technology through the reversible USB Type-C port or through Qi and PMA wireless charging.
- Dual Cameras
Photos: f/1.7, 12 megapixels, 26mm-equivalent, optical image stabilization, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features: 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-pixel technology, geotagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video Recording: 2160p at 60 fps with simultaneous 9MP photos, 1080p at 120 fps, HDR, dual-video recording
Photos: f/1.7, 5 megapixels, autofocus
Features: Dual video call, Auto HDR
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 7.0 Nougat adds major productivity capabilities to the operating system in the form of a multi-window view, which allows for two apps to be placed onscreen at a time. An improved notification system allows you to interact with texts and emails right from your notification pane - without needing to open the app. Other features include file-based encryption, a Data Saver mode, the ability to scale text and icons to better suit your phone's screen, and more.
- Infinity Display
- The Infinity Display wraps around the left and right edges of the device for an immersive experience and offers QHD+ 2960 x 1440 resolution. The display is certified by the UHD Alliance as Mobile HDR Premium for accurate color reproduction.
- Samsung Enhancements
- Water-Resistant: The device features an IP68 rating, making it dustproof and able to be submerged in 4.9' of water for up to 30 minutes
- Charging: Supports Fast Charging and Qi/PMA wireless charging
- Device Coating: Durable Gorilla Glass 5 covers the screen and device rear panel
- Bixby: Interact with a context-aware assistant by pressing the Bixby button and using voice and touch
- Samsung DeX: Use a keyboard, mouse, and external display with your device for PC-like productivity with the DeX Station Dock (sold separately)
- AKG Earbuds: The included earbuds are tuned by AKG by Harman with a hybrid canal fit and anti-tangle metal-fabric cable
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS support
- Bluetooth Version 5.0 with A2DP, LE, and apt-X support
- USB host support
- ANT+ support
- Samsung DeX (Desktop Experience Support)
- Additional Features
- TouchWiz user interface
- Always-on display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, geo-magnetic, gyro, fingerprint scanner, iris scanner, barometer, hall, pressure, RGB light, heart rate, Sp02
- Samsung S-Voice technology
- Samsung Pay
- Active noise-cancelling with dedicated microphone