Warranty Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, new smartphones include the manufacturer warranty. Warranty length is 1 year from date of order.
- We provide a 6-month warranty for OpenBox and 90-day warranty for all other non-new phones
- Manufacturer warranty must first be exhausted before we will step in and take responsibility for the replacement or repair of the defective device.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by the manufacturer for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual available to download online.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which the product was not originally designed.
- Damage to the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Included charger and headset
- All product returns and warranty procedure require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Customer Service through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For warranty through JP Mobiles, we guarantee the turnaround time will be less than 15 days. Through the manufacture, we cannot make any guarantee on turn around time.