Every device is comprehensively tested with Phonecheck software to prepare an 80-point diagnostic device history report, helping our team to ensure that the functionality and capacity for each of the thousands of components in your device arrives fully functional and ready for use as described.
All our non-new devices are customer remorse returns or trade-ins that we purchase in bulk through brand authorized auctions. We do not sell refurbished devices, they do not meet our quality standards since they usually contain non-genunine parts.
We offer pre-owned smartphones in three different cosmetic conditions detailed below:
For all conditions:
- No dead or stuck pixels are present and the display illuminates like new with no signs of dimming.
- Camera lenses have no cosmetic imperfections.
- Batteries have a capacity that exceeds 80% of the new equivalent.
- All devices are restored to their original factory settings and are fully unlocked for use.
- Speakers and microphones are tested to ensure they are fully operational with no humming, cracking or buzzing.
- All devices are packaged in a new cardboard box that is compartmentalized so that the product and the accessories are not in direct contact with eachother.
- We provide a 90-day warranty for all non-new phones sold by JPmobiles, see warranty terms by clicking here.
Grade A (1), excellent condition. No signs of cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents) are
noticeable when the product is held 12 inches or 30 centimetres away,
Grade B (2), good condition. The screen has no scratches. The body has light scratches that are visible when holding the product normally but they are imperceptible to the touch. There are no dents, cracks, or chips anywhere. See example pictures below.
Grade C (3) acceptable condition. The screen may have a small number of light scratches, but none are noticeable when the screen is on. The body may have scratches that are visible when holding the product normally and may be felt. The body may have up to 3 minor dents. There are no cracks or chips anywhere. See example pictures below.